Aneuk Mak ngon yah

Holla! Welcome to my blog. This is my blog for the umpteenth time. Yeah,umpteenth time. Why umptennth time? It because I have made a blog more than three times and it did not work. I had never employed that blog until I forgot the password. Then, a course required me to make a blog, again, a new blog. Yeah, this is my new blog and I will share interest and useful things. As the beginner, I do not understand well how to organize a blog. I need more practice and learn everytime. So, if you wanna correct me, feel free to do. Okay, I will acquaint myself. My name’s Yossy Aprila Ulfa J. I’ll go by Oci, Yossy, April and Ulfa. Since I was a child, I employed to call me name Oci, even, I would cry if someone called me you or did not mention my name. Until I became a student. All of the teachers called me Yossy but my classmeates, they called me Oci because I employed to say Oci, not “me” during conversation. The nickname Oci changed when I was in senior high school. My classmates did not want to call me Oci because they have known another Oci when they were junior high school. So, they call me Yossy. For April and Ulfa, it’s only one person for each nickname. Both are called me because they liked me and wanted to have a different nickname for me. It was fun. As long as they happy and comfort on it. One thing that I used to face when I acquaint myself, people will ask, “what is J?” It is a common question for me and I have to answer. One time, two times, then more times, I learned by experience. To avoid the question, when I mention my name, then I explain what is J. So, the people will not ask me anymore. Talking about J, J is the first letter of my parents’ name. My father’s name is Jasmi Ms and my mother’s name is Jusmawati. Honestly, added J at the last my name was my mother’s idea. When she wanted to make my official document (akta kelahiran), she asked me, “what should I add as your identity as our children?” Then she asked, “how about J? Because I think it is impossible to put the first syllable of our name as your identity. It will become “Jasjus”. So awkward, isn’t it?” then I answered, “okay, just put J.” So, for all their children, we have a letter J at the last of our name. For my birthday, maybe you can guest the month. Right! April. Exactly April 1st, 1997 in Gunung Cut, Tangan-Tangan distric, Southwest Aceh region. I’m the first children of our parents. I have two male siblings. The first sibling is Afdhal Juliadi J. He was born on Juli 22nd, 2002 (if I not mistaken). The second is Fadhil J, was born on January 1st, 2011. So, we have more than five years age different each other. So, I’m the only one daughter. However, they never treate me like a princess or the only one daughter (anak cewek satu-satunya). They teach me how to be an independent girl and become a great woman in the future. They teach me to do all of the house works for one day I can be as their motto, “guna aweuk bek tutong jaroe, guna aneuk bek payah droe.” At the last, may us will be a child who can be as our own parents hope.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Found By Losing

Cross-Cultural Factors and the Question of Difficulty

Short Biography of Imam al Bukhari (194-256 AH)