Found By Losing

Thursday night was unforgettable night for me. This accident began when I and my friend went to somewhere. Somewhere which we usual visit it. We was riding her motorcycle at the night when my phone felt. Yeah, felt. It felt not on the floor, on the grass or something that is usual falling down. It felt on the road somewhere. Perhaps it felt when we went there or when we returned home. Exactly, I realized that my phone felt when I was home. Opened the door and I remembered my phone. Tried to avoid a suspicion that my phone felt, I asked my cousin to call my phone. Perhaps it was in my bed and I’ve forgotten to bring it. I’m shocked and does she. Still positive thinking and back to the road which we passed while she was calling my phone. Hope that the phone was not on the road because it would be pulverized by a car or motorcycle. We still hope that my phone would be found by us or someone who would give back to us. After 20 times we called, the phone picked by unknown person or people who choose to silent than speak to us at that time. About 3 minutes we tried to speak to him/her, said that my phone felt when we went somewhere. Unfortunately, the phone ended suddenly and it was off at the next calling. Finally, we decided to return home because my phone was on unknown people. Sadly, I told my cousin and asked her to go to my friend’s house. Approximately at 11 PM we returned from her house. My feeling was better and I tried to sleep soon because tomorrow I have the last final examination, it is linguistics subject. I tried to act as if nothing was happened on me until the exam finished. I told my another friend about the accident and asked her number for asking information. She offered me her old phone because she has two phones but I did not accepted it because my mind disordered. She also offered me to came to her house before she returned to her hometown but I choose to stay at home and finishing my assignments. It was two days, but I still did not told my parents. I was too afraid to tell the accident. I can not imagine how their expression and feeling when they have know about this scourge. I felt guilty on my parents because my mother always remind me to do not put the phone in the pocket and I did it. This scourge happened because my careless in the night. Finally, after I met someone who advised me to tell this scourge to my parents, I did it. Last day, I have repaired my sim card at grapari and it works. So, I called my father and told the story. Alhamdulillah.. I have an angel as a father. He did not angry with me even asked the chronology. He just said, “hana peu. Peu lake meuah teuma? Ka hana raseuki, kiban ta peuget. Ka keuh, yang penteng oci woe dilei.” It feels like heavy rain in the desert. On one hand, I lost my phone. One the other hand,, I found who my father really is. He is an angel as a man and fortunately the man is my father. Perhaps, I did not realized how he loves me since I am become his little daughter till now, I still a little daughter for him, always. Note: we always found by losing as our faith “semua pasti ada hikmahnya.” Sometimes we do not realize something inside. So, keep trust to Allah and you will be found amazing thing behind.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Cross-Cultural Factors and the Question of Difficulty

Short Biography of Imam al Bukhari (194-256 AH)