KOTTY BABY SHOP OR KOTTY ONLY?

Monday, April 3rd, 2017 was unforgettable day for us. Some days before that day, I have got a message from my cousin in the village. She asked me to buy a hair dryer for her friend’s wedding party. She told me that I should check in some stores such as Natural cosmetic store in Lamnyong, Kotty in Peunayong and Pasar Aceh. In the morning of that Monday, she sent me the money. So, I could buy it after my class was over. I went with my cousin. We went after dhuhur. The first store we visited was natural in Lamnyong but there has not hair dryer. Next, we moved to Kotty in Peunayong. When I was riding, I asked my cousin to search for that store by using google map. Actually, I have never been visited the Kotty. I only heard that store’s name. So, we were so confuse to follow the directions. Finally we arrived there. I asked my cousin, “ are you sure here is the place?”. “yeah sis, I sure here is the place. Can you read the name in that billboard?” “Yeah, is that Kotty, right? But I doubt about that name. There was written Kotty baby shop. Are you sure?” “Yeah, just come in sis. Don’t be panic!” Hesitatingly I entered the store. When I was inside, I tried to find out a hair dryer. I thought that it will take my time. So, I decided to asked the shop keeper, “Excuse me sis, is any hair dryer here?” “We apologize sis, if you want a hair dryer, just past five stores after this store, in the Kotty only. Here is only for baby shop.” “What the…..” I felt so shied to ask it in the baby store. “What they said sis? Is there any hair dryer?” “Hair dryer? Are you kidding me? Can you read in that billboard that was written KOTTY BABY SHOP. Baby! Do you know baby? And baby do not use a hair dryer. What a shame!” Then she laughed very loud. “Just forget it! They do not know about us.” After we laughed, we stepped five stores forward after Kotty Baby Shop and then found Kotty, only Kotty. “Can you read that? Here is Kotty only. Not a baby shop.” I pointed to the billboard. Finally, I entered the store and got what looked for.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Found By Losing

Cross-Cultural Factors and the Question of Difficulty

Short Biography of Imam al Bukhari (194-256 AH)